Saturday, July 2, 2011

June ATC for Collage Stuff Swap



Here's my ATC for the June Collage Stuff ATC swap. The theme is vintage children. For the background, I covered a chipboard base with vintage dictionary text and then overstamped it with a crackle stamp with brown ink. Next, I used one of the Tim Holtz Mini Labels dies to cut out the center. I used a bronze Copic marker to edge the cut-out and the sides of the ATC. The girl image can be found in the Collage Stuff Vintage Children Collage Pack. I colored 3 Prima Mini Craftable Flowers with Copic markers and glued black mini buttons in the centers. I put Tim Holtz Filmstrip Ribbon across the bottom of the ATC and arranged the flowers in the lower right corner. I found some little metal clock faces in my stash and cut them up. If you look carefully, you can see the little bit of clock face in the corner under the flowers. To balance the flowers, I glued the black tiny buttons in the opposite corner. I'm liking the Tim Holtz mini dies more and more. I've been thinking about trying the butterfly die on ATCs too. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment