Thursday, April 5, 2012

4 x 4 page

This is the last monthly 4" x 4" page for one of my swap groups. We will be starting another project this fall. I've been buying lots of image kits at the Deviant Scrap website. Every image is from one of those kits. Hidden Vintage Studio, Beth Rimmer and Tumble Fish Studio images were used. The UK bus tickets are from my stash of these tickets. UK bus tickets are for sale at Collage Stuff. I also used a Stamotique stamp with gold paint. I altered the color on mushrooms and fish a bit to make them fit my color scheme better. I used a Copic marker to color the mushroom stems and added a little background color with the same Copic marker. I was in quandry trying to come up with the best colors for the background, but decided black and white would work perfectly. I had fun doing this page! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color scheme of this page. those mushrooms are so cute. Really neat looking..
    these kits your buying, are they digital kits that you are printing out or are you doing some of these digitally and then printing them out once they are put together?
    Every one of your piece's are awesome

    ReplyDelete