Saturday, April 14, 2012

Road Trip Swap on VPI Yahoo Group



This is my entry for the "Road Trip" ATC swap on the VPI Yahoo Group. I made the background digitally. I used images that I bought at the deviantscrap.com website - the floral background and the arch. In PSP X4, I added the white text. The dog, woman and car image were purchased at Itkupilli's Etsy shop. The "traveler" is another image that I purchased at the deviantscrap.com website. I sized everything, adjusted colors as needed, printed the images out and glued them down. Each image is edged with a Copic marker so that the white edges don't show. The little jewels, Paris brass charm and Eiffel Tower image are Collage Stuff products. The entire ATC is edged with a black Copic marker. It's another simple design. I had fun making these! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa! I love your Road Trip ATC! I had no idea you were a member of VPI....this is wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Terri D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what VPI is but I bet they love having you as a member. This is great. All the elements go together great. That dog is perfect for this atc. Great piece of work again.

    ReplyDelete